Almost half of us are annoyed with her and she doesn't know. I want to tell her off sometimes when she talks to me but she's been my friend and I'm not used to telling her off. After all, she just wants to be best friends with me again. She knows it's not that easy to get me back.
She still thinks we're close. Well, we're not. She follows me everywhere. Gosh, how I hate that. I just want to tell her to piss off. But my nature isn't like that. Why am I cursed with the immense kindness-mask over the evil interior? Whenever she greets me with the pet name she came up with for me, I just smile and greet her back. But it's definitely not because I actually want to smile at her. It's because of my mindset. I mean, I practically smile at everyone and no one actually knows if it's fake or it's not unless I make it look really fake. I've been trained to smile even when the worst things are coming down and to break down only when I need to. I've been trained to smile at everyone who smiles at me, waves at me, greets me, congratulates me, and talks to me. I only become my rude, obnoxious self when I'm with my best friends. Every time she tells me some kind of joke she thinks is funny or uses
She wrote me a letter about how close Shana and I are and how we left her out. She thinks it's the reason why we're not with her now. She still doesn't realize the real reason. It's because of that boy. She thinks it's because of us... Well, EXCUSE ME. No, it's not. She says she doesn't feel brave enough to say sorry to us right now. And she says she hopes we forgive her. And at some point, it's as if she wants us to say sorry to her. Well, we haven't done anything wrong... So, why say sorry?
Well, that's all I have to say for this week about her. I hope she realizes what she's doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment