Well, I'm taking a break on posting about the girl that I hate so much... So, since it's Valentine's Day, I guess I'm going to post about that.
That time of year has finally begun again. The time of candy hearts and red rose bouquets. Oh, how I hate that time.
Honestly, I hate this so-called holiday. Valentine's Day... My face. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. My friends celebrate it so it's no surprise they give me chocolates and stuff. I just take them since I don't want to be rude (and for my own selfish desires). Other than that, I don't celebrate it at all. I make cards since I'm forced to make cards and that's the only reason. If Valentine's Day is a real holiday, why do we need to go to work on that day, hm? I really don't count it as a holiday and I never will.
The only celebrating I did on the 14th of February was the anniversary of Love Club. Love Club is the first group I've ever joined. Sad to say, I didn't get my group members anything. I totally forgot about it. Oh, wait! It was actually the 13th of February. The 14th of February was actually a Saturday and I wasn't going to see them on a Saturday so we decided to celebrate on the day before. It wasn't a very fancy celebration... So that's all i have to say about it.
So, realizing how much I hate Valentine's Day, I decided to post about it. It's not anything personal. I don't get mad at people just because they celebrate Heart's Day. I just have writer's block and I really need to post about something on here before I get back to my story which, by the way, needs to be passed before Friday. Darn it. My boss has got to be kidding me. I haven't even gotten to the climax yet. Oh well, I'll get through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment