4.20.2009

Today's... Different.

I've just realized how difficult it is to lie to your best friend. What an... unusual feeling. I guess I need to accept that people aren't perfect. I'm sure that she (being the smart person she is) has noticed that I'm annoyed. I guess it's just normal for me to forgive now. What can I say? With friends like my own, you need to know how to forgive.

I'm probably going to tell her to read my blog after posting this. Just so she knows how I feel. I hope she doesn't feel offended though. I hope she won't get angry either. I just want her to know that I've been quite uncomfortable with the things that's been going on.

Anyway, staying at home is quite a bore (considering it's summer. We have no classes!). I have serious writer's block! I'm writing a story and it's stuck. I've been working on it since... last year? Yeah, last year. I was having writer's block at the time so I decided to put my studies first and work on it in the summer. It's summer now. AND I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING. Actually, the story's actually easy to write since the storyline is absolutely complete and the story is just being written from another person's point of view. It's not that difficult, ne? It's more difficult than you'd think.

The character I'm talking about is one of the main characters of the story. There are four of them... The story was made by my cousin and I when we were seven. It has a deep plot now since it's been progressing a lot through the years. It's mainly just the plain good side-bad side kind of story with an insane twist. Back to the character I was talking about. Her name is ASHLEY SAMANTHA M. SAPPHIRE (Note: She wasn't based on anyone else but me. Her name isn't the same as mine. But if anyone has the same name, then... you have a very pretty name.). It's not that hard to write about her since she's based on me but writer's block gets the best of me sometimes. I've written a short story about the time when she was devastated by the death of her lover (who was one of their enemies) and decided to leave because of it. I don't want to say the ending. It ruins the surprise. Haha... (How the heck can I laugh while in a situation like this?!) After the short story (which I thought would clear my writer's block), nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I think I need to clear my head for a while. I do know that I've had plenty of alone time to think of ideas but I just can't think of any.

I am somehow ashamed of myself...
That's all I can share right now. And if anyone has ideas to share with me or questions about the story, please don't hesitate to talk to me. For the question thing, don't be certain that I'll answer your question. I'm very selfish with my knowledge about the story. >:)
Notes:
Writer's block is a phenomenon involving temporary loss of ability to begin or continue writing, usually due to lack of inspiration or creativity. Writer's block can also be a hindrance even when the writer feels that they already have a story in mind but can get no further than part of that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment