4.26.2009

I Feel Sore

Last night, I slept past midnight. I had to wake up in the morning earlier than I usually do. I wake up at that time every Sunday because our church is at a place far away from my house. Don't get me wrong, I love going to church. It's just that... couldn't I wake up a little later? I guess it was too much to ask.

Next reason for being sore are my shoes. They're not really new. It's just that I haven't worn them yet. The pair of shoes that i usually wear got... smelly. So, I needed to wear another pair. This pair of shoes did not have straps. I realize that some people may have gotten used to those kinds of shoes but I haven't. I feel like they're going to come off any second while I'm walking in the mall! My left foot was really sore. And I couldn't complain about it because my family might get the impression that I just wasted money on a pair of shoes I didn't even like. We were at the mall longer than usual... It was killing me. Every single store that my parents would stop at, I would try to find a chair. And if there weren't any chairs, I'd probably just sit on the floor (even if it's unlady-like).

The next reason is my posture. I've been drawing on Photoshop recently and I was in a slouched position to see the screen clearly. (BAD EYESIGHT RULES!!! Well, not really.) Plus, I needed to get really close to the screen so I wouldn't erase any important lines. So, my shoulders were pushed forward while the rest of my back was resting on the chair. A word of advice, my friends. Never do that. Right now, my shoulders hurt so badly that I just want to go to bed!

Well, I can't stay too late on the computer today. I'll post tomorrow! I think... Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment