What do you do first thing in the morning?
Go downstairs to eat breakfast.
What's the last thing you do before leaving to school/work?
Put on my shoes.
Do you do things in the same order daily?
It depends on my schedule.
What is your first class?
CL/GMRC. :D
Mode of transportation for school/work?
A jeepney. :))
Are you allowed your cell phone in class?
No. It sucks. :(
What grade are you in?
6th. Graduating. :)
What do you want your job to be when older?
Something that has to do with Engineering.
What's your favorite food?
ICE CREAM FTW.
What is the best place to eat out?
Anwhere, as long as I'm people who make me happy. :)
What is the place your parents get groceries?
The department store. :))
How do you style your hair most often? Why?
I keep it in place with a headband because my classmates say it's better than when I have it up in pigtails.
What's in your perfect StirFry?
Huh? :))
Do you have a crush?
No. :)
What are you most looking forward to?
SUMMER. :D
What are you procrastinating on right now?
Reading Journey Time Sheets. @-)
Is it preventing you from doing what you're looking forward to?
No, not really. :D
Have you ever had a job? Where?
I've never had any job anywhere. :)
Do you like junk food?
AILAB JUNK FOOD WITHMYLIFE. <3333
Do you have freckles?
Nope.
Do have false finger nails?
Nah, but I remember being obsessed with them when I was younger. I even went as far as buying a book about it. :))
Are you organized?
Not really. :D
Do you follow plans?
If it's a really flawless plan, then why not? :)
Do you like to be busy or relaxed?
I like being relaxed better.
When did you last use the washroom?
Before I ate lunch.
What type of toilet paper did you use?
Normal toilet paper. :))
What is the color of your underwear?
Green. :)
What did you last eat?
Hungarian sausage. Oh-so delicious.
What is on your mind?
This survey. And what I'll be doing after this.
What brand of make-up do you use?
I don't use make-up.
What brand of hair product do you use?
Brand? Clear, Cream Silk, and Citré Shine.
Do you have braces?
No. I need them but I told my parents I didn't want braces. :D
Have you ever drank alcohol?
Yes. Who hasn't? :))
Do you brush your teeth before bed?
Well... It depends on how tired I am.
What is the best part about night time?
My parents are home. :)
What is the last thing you do before getting into bed?
Shut down the computer.
FINALS ARE OVER! Yes, that's right. My elementary years are finally over. :( It's been a good 6 years. A lot of my friends are going to transfer to other schools but I do hope we keep in touch.
Currently listening to: EXITTUNES PRESENTS Vocalolegend
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days


No comments:
Post a Comment