9.20.2009

Still Busy

I'm sick. I hate being sick. Leave it to my brother to make me suffer this long weekend.

My birthday celebration was today even though today's not really my birthday. I feel absolutely horrible. I keep on sniffing and coughing while I'm writing this. I need a freaking pack of Kleenex beside me just to survive! I don't like being vulnerable like this! Well, it's actually fine with me. I have one more day to heal up. Albeit, wish me luck guys. I need to be better by tomorrow. I really need to get better by tomorrow.

Stay positive. Despite being a pessimist, I strive to be optimistic. I realized that I can't get anywhere if I keep bringing myself down. Deep inside, the cynical pessimist remains. But that doesn't mean I can't try to have a different outlook in life. Recently, I've just been heartlesslyindirectly rejected. Still, I have to stay positive. It does make me sad but I don't want to show it because other people might worry about me. I wouldn't want that. The golden rule is being applied once again and I don't get jealous too quickly anymore. I have to say that this change is for the better. I feel so light-hearted~

Toradora! is coming to life. I wouldn't want to give away spoilers... So, if you don't want any spoilers, skip to the next paragraph please. Anywho, I feel like I'm Minori. But... I feel good about giving up "Ryuuji" for "Taiga". I know they need each other and I'll always put my friends before my crushes. Still, there's that sadness and jealousy bubbling up whenever people accuse them of being together and such. And, like Minori did at the beginning, I accused them of being together. Actually, I started it so, if only I could go back in time, I'd tell myself not to start the whole teasing thing. I'm fine, anyway. Romance just isn't for me. For now, I'll concentrate on my studies.

Our Internet connection has been down for a week and I missed it terribly. Luckily, my brother is kind enough to let me take over the desktop for the whole day. I'm seriously bored right now since Shana-chi isn't online but I guess I'll get back to what I was doing a while ago once I finish this. I feel really tired so this is going to be a short post. I hope I don't disappoint. :(

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment